Installation SQL Errors

• Bash Sid
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #2054 by Bash Sid
Installation SQL Errors was created by Bash Sid
Hi

Just got JoomDonation, accidentally bought the wrong package too :blush:, got the JS Donate Me package which i don't need, my mistake, anyways moving on...

I've been trying to install it but keep getting SQL Errors, file i got was com_jdonation.zip.

I get the following error

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `t0r4j_jd_configs` ( `id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_incre' at line 35 SQL=-- -- Table structure for table `t0r4j_jd_campaigns` -- CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `t0r4j_jd_campaigns` ( `id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment, `title` varchar(250) default NULL, `description` text, `start_date` datetime default NULL, `end_date` datetime default NULL, `goal` decimal(10,2) default NULL, `amounts` text, `amounts_explanation` text, `donated_amount` decimal(10,2) default '0.00', `ordering` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', `user_email_subject` varchar(255) default NULL, `user_email_body` text, `recurring_email_subject` varchar(255) default NULL, `recurring_email_body` text, `notification_emails` varchar(255) default NULL, `donation_form_msg` text, `confirmation_message` text, `thanks_message` text, `cancel_message` text, `published` tinyint(3) unsigned default '0', PRIMARY KEY (`id`) ) --

-- -- Table structure for table `t0r4j_jd_configs` -- CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `t0r4j_jd_configs` ( `id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment, `config_key` varchar(50) default NULL, `config_value` tinytext, PRIMARY KEY (`id`) );

Then after the error is the sql query of all the tables and fields etc.

I can install everything else but the main component... help please?

EDIT:

I have Joomla version 1.5.15
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Bash Sid.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2057 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:Installation SQL Errors
Hi
The extension does works with all Joomla 1.5 version. The problem is that there are few modifications since the time we released version 2.6 . I updated the modifications to the standalone component but forgot to update it to the bundled packages. Sorry about that. Just updated it again and now all will work fine.
I also assigned the order to your account. Please login to re-download the extension and install it on your site .
Sorry for lately response . Today, our team had a football match and I just come back to the office . We won the match :) .

Sorry again for the inconevenience .

Best regards,
Ossolution Team

• Bash Sid
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #2064 by Bash Sid
Replied by Bash Sid on topic Re:Installation SQL Errors
Thanks for the quick reply, its working now.

However i do need some further help setting it up, i'm new to paypal and the whole donations thing.

When configuring Payment Methods for PayPal, where it says PayPal ID ... where do i get this from? Is it on the profile page on paypal, called Secured Merchant Account ID?

Also when someone is donating and are redirected to PayPal it shows my email address at the top of paypal page, how can i make it so it shows my website name? is it even possible?

Another thing on the paypal page, it says cancel and return to "email address" .... shows my email address. I want it to say Cancel and Return and then my website URL.?
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Bash Sid.

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #2065 by Tuan Pham Ngoc

When configuring Payment Methods for PayPal, where it says PayPal ID ... where do i get this from? Is it on the profile page on paypal, called Secured Merchant Account ID?

=> You just need to enter your paypal email address in this box.

Also when someone is donating and are redirected to PayPal it shows my email address at the top of paypal page, how can i make it so it shows my website name? is it even possible?

=> It is impossoble . Paypal only display your business name if your account is Business Account Type .

Another thing on the paypal page, it says cancel and return to "email address" .... shows my email address. I want it to say Cancel and Return and then my website URL.?

=> It is impossile as well . Paypal doesn't allow us to change it .

Thanks ,
Ossolution Team
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Tuan Pham Ngoc.

• Bash Sid
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 3 months ago #2067 by Bash Sid
Replied by Bash Sid on topic Re:Installation SQL Errors
Thanks for the reply, ive got one more question, can i change the name of item when donating in paypal, at the moment when someone is donating they are taken to paypal where it says Online Donation Qty 1 etc ... can i change the Online Donation to something more customized?

More
14 years 3 months ago #2069 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi
You can change the text by going to translation function of Joom Donation, look for [JD_ONLINE_DONATION] and change it to Online Donation for [CAMPAIGN_TITLE] or something like that . The [CAMPAIGN_TITLE] tag will be replaced by title of the campaign which users choose on Donation form .

Hope the explanation is clear to you .

Thanks ,
Ossolution Team

More
14 years 3 months ago #2071 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Forgot to say that the code to allow change Online Donation text to include campaign title is only available in the latest code which I just updated to server recently. You need to login to your account , download the latest code and re-install it again to your site .

Thanks ,
Ossolution Team

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt