CSV transaction ID exported? recurring not showing

• Erin Fernandez
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 3 months ago #1991 by Erin Fernandez
I LOVE the Donor Management part of this component (being able to track the donations) but, when I go to CSV export - the transaction ID for each transaction is not showing. Is there a way to have that included so staff can export for accounting?

Also, for some reason, recurring donations are not listing in Donor Managment.
oddly, they post to paypal but when the donor and admin get a confirmation email, it is all blank and nothing at all gets listed in Donor Management.

Thanks in advance! (again)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #1992 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:CSV transaction ID exported? recurring not showing
Hi
The donors should be showed in donors managment, both with recurring and one time donation . Are you using the latest version of Joom Donation ? Could you submit a support ticket contains your site information so that I can check it for you ?
Thanks ,
Ossolution Team

• Erin Fernandez
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 3 months ago #2000 by Erin Fernandez
Replied by Erin Fernandez on topic Re:CSV transaction ID exported? recurring not showing
Thanks, for some reason, the recurring payments suddenly began to show up in the backend so I guess that is magically fixed.

My other issue is when I go to CSV export - the transaction ID for each transaction is not showing. Is there a way to have that included in the CSV export so accounting can export and track properly?
thanks again!!

More
14 years 3 months ago #2002 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:CSV transaction ID exported? recurring not showing
To show the transaction id in the csv export , we need some small modificaiton to the extension . Today, I am preparing to release a new extension, so I could not help you to customize it . Tomorrow , I will customize it for you .

Regards,
Ossolution Team

• Erin Fernandez
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 3 months ago #2009 by Erin Fernandez
Replied by Erin Fernandez on topic Re:CSV transaction ID exported? recurring not showing
thanks, let me know when you have a chance to do it. I am here!

• Erin Fernandez
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 3 months ago #2091 by Erin Fernandez
Hi there. Let me know when it is a good time to customize so that transaction ID will show up in CSV export.
thanks again!

More
14 years 3 months ago #2094 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi there .
The good time is now :) . The latest code of the extension on server contains transaction ID in csv export function . Please login to your account, download the latest version of the extension and re-install on your site . After that, It will work as expected .

Thanks ,
Ossolution Team

• Erin Fernandez
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 3 months ago #2095 by Erin Fernandez
Thanks, but I do have the latest extension (as of yesterday) and it does not include the transaction ID in the csv export. Is there a newer version?

More
14 years 3 months ago #2096 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi
There are always change from time to time. I always listen for suggestions for clients and add the needed features to the extension . There are something were changed from yesterday :
- Allow change the text which are showed on paypal page from Online Donation (the language item JD_ONLINE_DONATION which you can see it from translation function) to include the campaign title by using tag [CAMPAIGN_TITLE] . For example, you can change the language string to : JD_ONLINE_DONAITON = Online Donation for campaign [CAMPAIGN_TITLE] .

- Include transaction id in the csv export (just added few minutes ago when I told you)

For my very good support, I hope all of you will spend some minutes to give Joom Donation 5 stars rating on the JED :) .

Thanks ,
Ossolution Team

• Erin Fernandez
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 2 months ago #2312 by Erin Fernandez
Replied by Erin Fernandez on topic CSV transaction ID, paypal, & recurring donations
Hi, I just realized that the transaction ID for
recurring donations that can be seen in the CSV in donation manager does not match the paypal transaction ID.
Do you know if there is anyway to fix this?
The one time donations DO match paypal transaction ID.

Also, in paypal reports, Recurring Donations don't show what campaign they are associated with. All other donations I have do show the campaign which is critical for accounting to know where money is designated. Any idea how this can be resolved?

Thanks So Much! your customer service has been outstanding!

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt