Couple of issues

• Brian Tyndall
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 3 months ago #1951 by Brian Tyndall
Couple of issues was created by Brian Tyndall
Hi,

I have noticed a couple of issues,

when the next button is clicked on the online donation page it redirects the url to the index.php page for the donation confirmation, and even though it doesn't show the frontpage content it still gets loaded in the source.

If i click back it doesn't go to the sef url, but still shows index.php

When i click on confirm donation, it then shows the redirecting to paypal on the index.php again and there is a slight break in template,

i47.tinypic.com/30w84gm.gif

and once the donation has been made, the return url is the non sef url of the component, when it should be a sef url because i have it turned on.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #1954 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:Couple of issues

when the next button is clicked on the online donation page it redirects the url to the index.php page for the donation confirmation, and even though it doesn't show the frontpage content it still gets loaded in the source.
If i click back it doesn't go to the sef url, but still shows index.php

=> The purpose of the back button is that it allows you to modified any data you entered before . When you hit on the back button , It will shows the donation form with the entered data auto populated so that you don't have to re-enter the data . We need to post the data like first name, last name, ... from confirmation page back to donation page in $_POST, so the urll of the page is index.php . That's something related to technical . Nothing is wrong here .

When i click on confirm donation, it then shows the redirecting to paypal on the index.php again and there is a slight break in template,

i47.tinypic.com/30w84gm.gif

=> This is something related to css of your site template . Please submit a support ticket with your site information , we will check and fix it for you .

and once the donation has been made, the return url is the non sef url of the component, when it should be a sef url because i have it turned on.

=> Currently , the extension doesn't support SEF . it is not very important here because we only pass data between forms, so SEF is not important . I will add the SEF feature to the next version of Joom Donation so that It will work with core Joomla SEF and sh404 .

Hope my explanation is clear to you .

Regards,
Ossolution Team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt