How to add Bi-weekly for recurring donation

More
14 years 4 months ago #1864 by iecus
hello guys, can someone explain to me how your recurring donation work? I don't see an option for bi-weekly and I would like to add that. also when I was testing and live and I selected monthly or weekly it asked how many times so I said 1 thinking it would do it once a week or once a month but it told me I had to add something higher than 1 so if I say 2 does that mean it will come out twice a week? also if a member want to stop recurring payment, how would I stop that? I'm only going to use paypal and authorize.net

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #1866 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:How to add Bi-weekly for recurring donation
Hi

The number of times parameters is the number of payments you want to make for payments when you donate for a site . For example , If you choose weekly and enter 2 as number of times , the recurring payment will happen two times : One for now and one in next week . If you leave this parameter empty, the recurring payment will continue occur until you cancel from the payment gateway .

For the bi-weekly frequency, I think It will be an enhancement . I will implement it in the next version .

To cancel recurring donation, you have to go to the payment gateways to cancel it . The extension doesn't support cancel recurring payment because Paypal doesn't have API for that .

Thanks and hope my explaination is clear to you .

Best regards,
Ossolution Team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt