Donation form not displaying correctly and more

• Matija Biljeskovic
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 4 months ago #1852 by Matija Biljeskovic
Donation form not displaying correctly and more was created by Matija Biljeskovic
Hello team, here is my set of questions and problems:

1) When the donate button is clicked on the frontpage, the donation form is displayed with the rest of the frontpage, but when the donate button is clicked from an article, then the donation form is displayed completely alone. form1[/img] form2[/img]

2) I would like to change the order in which the donation module displays the websites. Currently, the order is MONEYBOOKERS, Paypal, Authorize.net . I would like Paypal to be the default selected value.

3) I would like to add a small note inside the donation module that states that anyone who wants to deposit into the bank account must contact the administrator.

4) Currently, the way custom donation is set up is not clear. It is not very clear that another amount besides the predefined amounts can be donated. I am using the radio button menu and I would like to have the "Custom amount" also as a radio button. For example:
. 5
. 10
. 25
. 50
. Other amount

Can these four issues be resolved? I will further explain any of the issues if needed. Cheers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Matija Biljeskovic
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 4 months ago #1853 by Matija Biljeskovic
Replied by Matija Biljeskovic on topic Re:Donation form not displaying correctly and more
Here are the pictures form1[/img]
Attachments:

• Matija Biljeskovic
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 4 months ago #1854 by Matija Biljeskovic
Replied by Matija Biljeskovic on topic Re:Donation form not displaying correctly and more
This is the picture of how the donation form displays when clicked from an article item DONATE button. form2[/img]
Attachments:

• Matija Biljeskovic
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 4 months ago #1855 by Matija Biljeskovic
This picture pertains to point #4

form3[/img]
Attachments:

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
14 years 4 months ago #1856 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:Donation form not displaying correctly and more
Hi
I am currently busy on working with the new version . Most of your request requires customize Joom Donation . I am happy to do it for you for free but please wait until the next version release (2 or 3 days max) .
Please let me know If it is Ok for you .
Thanks ,
Ossolution Team

• Matija Biljeskovic
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 4 months ago #1857 by Matija Biljeskovic
Of course it is OK. Joom Donation is a great product.

Thank you for the fast replies as always.

Bravo!

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
14 years 4 months ago #1861 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:Donation form not displaying correctly and more
Hi
We released new version of Joom Donation today : Joom Donation 2.5 which fixed most of the issues you listed above . Please login to the site to download the latest version . These are still some small customization need to be made and I will be happy to customize it for you .
Thanks ,
Ossolution Team

• Matija Biljeskovic
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 4 months ago #1865 by Matija Biljeskovic
Hello, thanks for the upgrade. I will send you the info in a private message.

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt