Prevent Email Field from Being Auto-Populated

• John Zeiger
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 4 months ago #1816 by John Zeiger
I have a site that can only be accessed by registered users who all share a single user name and password. Unfortunately, the Joom Donation form automatically populates the email field with the address associated with the user name in User Manager. Is there any way to prevent Joom Donation from auto-populating the email address?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #1819 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:Prevent Email Field from Being Auto-Populated
Hi
The purpose of auto-populate email is that users won't have to re-enter email if they logged in . If you don't want the email to be auto-populated , we will need to modify the code alitle . Send me FTP account and I will modify code for you .
Thanks ,
Ossolution Team

• John Zeiger
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 4 months ago #1820 by John Zeiger
Replied by John Zeiger on topic Re:Prevent Email Field from Being Auto-Populated
I am really impressed with your response and willingness to implement changes your customers have. Thank you!

I appreciate your offer to change the code, but I found a way to not have to have users share a single account while still controlling who can access my site. I am going to have each user register but they can only register is they know a pass-phrase that I provide to them. I implemented it using JRPassphrase.

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt