Need Additional field emailed

More
14 years 4 months ago #1788 by iecus
Need Additional field emailed was created by iecus
Hello guys, great component, I use another for 1 of my church and I found yours yesterday, what I love about yours is the capital campaign modules.

Here's a couple of things I'm trying to figure out

1. if I turn Activate campaign feature off to remove the "select capaign" option it will give me an error when I click on next.

2. I created some check box "still searching the site for a fix" but the check box are defauling to being checked and I want the user to check the box and not to have to uncheck the box they don't want.

3. This is the big part. The other donation system I use, when a member make a payment all the information will be emailed. When I ran a test nothing I created in the additional field was emailed. With the other system they just print out the email and in the additional field they can see if the person is a member or guess, what thier member ID is and if they're paying tithes etc. I can see what's filled out in the additional field via the joomla admin, but the Trustees will not have access to logging into the joomla admin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #1789 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:Need Additional field emailed
Hi
The issues you described here are really strange . Could you give us Joomla administrator account and FTP account so that we can check and fix it for you ?
Thanks,
Ossolution Team

More
14 years 4 months ago #1793 by iecus
Replied by iecus on topic Re:Need Additional field emailed
After doing alot more testing I figured out the problem.

1. this happen because I had the HTTPS selected, I turned that off

2. this is still and issue but I have a work around for now. it works fine if you place something in the value, but if you leave nothing in the value then the box will default to being checked

3. the email additional fields did come through, you guys had emailed me to let me know that I didn't change the confirmation email, once I changed that I did get the email that had everything listed.

PS: My only problem now is if I add additional field info it's hard getting them in order. I click on order, type the order I want them to show up in, but it's only using the order base on teh ID and not the Order #

More
14 years 4 months ago #1795 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:Need Additional field emailed
Hi
Thanks for your information .

1. this happen because I had the HTTPS selected, I turned that off

This should not be effected by https . Could you give me your site information to check it ?

2. I created some check box "still searching the site for a fix" but the check box are defauling to being checked and I want the user to check the box and not to have to uncheck the box they don't want.

=> When you create a custom field type checkbox , if you enter default value for the checkbox , It will be checked . Otherwise , It will not be checked .

PS: My only problem now is if I add additional field info it's hard getting them in order. I click on order, type the order I want them to show up in, but it's only using the order base on teh ID and not the Order #

In the fields management , you can order the list by any fields you want . Just clicking on the ordering column you will see the fiels ordered by the selected column .

Thanks ,
Ossolution Team

More
14 years 4 months ago #1796 by iecus
Replied by iecus on topic Re:Need Additional field emailed
email sent to your msn

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt