Blank page

• Eric Sydor
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 5 months ago #1776 by Eric Sydor
Blank page was created by Eric Sydor
Dear JDonation, installed the component. But now once one fills out a simple donation form, and click next - the page shows nothing - a blank page. Please help! Hoping to get this live and working tonight. Sincerely, Eric

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #1783 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:Blank page
Hi
I am sorry for lately response . Could you send us your site information (FTP account and Joomla administrator account) to contact@joomservics.com so that we can check and fix it for you ?
Thanks,
Ossolution Team

More
14 years 4 months ago #1813 by Eric Sydor
Replied by Eric Sydor on topic Re:Blank page
It's been 1 week since i've heard from you, sent you all the login info and then no word from you guys for a full week. Please help me resolve this problem, would love to get this working otherwise i'll have to move to another donation program.

Please help! Where you guys go?

-Eric

More
14 years 4 months ago #1814 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Erik
I checked the issue on your site . There is a bug in your site template and I had to change the code of template so that It loads the component . Now all is working fine now . Please go to your site to check it .

Sorry for the delay . The FTP and Joomla administrator account you sent at the beginning was incorrect and I could not check it .

Thanks,
Ossolution Team

More
14 years 4 months ago #1828 by Eric Sydor
Replied by Eric Sydor on topic Re:Blank page
Please help. You helped fix my template problem, but now i need the Terms and Conditions spelled out and not just a pop-up link. Sometimes you guys are very easy to reach and i get fast emails back, but then other times i don't hear anything for hours (and days). Please help me resolve this so i can move on and finish this job. - Eric

More
14 years 4 months ago #1831 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Eric
I completed the customization on your site . Please go to your site to check it .
Thanks ,
Ossolution Team

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt