Dear Admin,

• Gaspar Istvan
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 7 months ago #1601 by Gaspar Istvan
Dear Admin, was created by Gaspar Istvan
I need very urgent help. The donation is stopped working after mooving my site to php 5.3. When I complete the donation form the datas do not transferred to confirmation page, and nothing happens. Top urgent. As a temporary solution, I created a PayPal button on the PayPal site and I use it on my site. I do not want to reinstall the sw, as I am cocerned about the donation datas being in the database.

Thank for your immediate action, however I can not received any feedback to my previous message for days.

Pista

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Gaspar Istvan
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 7 months ago #1603 by Gaspar Istvan
Replied by Gaspar Istvan on topic Re:Dear Admin,
I could fix it myself. Now it is working properly. No action needed from your side.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1612 by VILMA CASTRO
Replied by VILMA CASTRO on topic Re:Dear Admin,
Hi Pista,

Would you share how you resolved this? My confirmation page does not display the information the donator entered in the previous page.

Thanks tons!

Vilma

• Gaspar Istvan
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #1613 by Gaspar Istvan
Replied by Gaspar Istvan on topic Re:Dear Admin,
Hi Vilma,
I had a problem in the "com_jdonation_views_confirmation_view.html.php" file. Around the line 30 you can find the comment line: //Assign these parameters
The line feed was missing at the end of this line, so all program line below this point were considered as comment. Check this line, and insert an enter (line feed)at the end of this comment.
I do not know, how it could happened during the transfer to the php5.3 server, but it solved this situation for me. Hope you have the same problem. Good luck.

Pista

p.s. I do not why the backslash does not displaed in my answer, but hope you can find the file.
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by Gaspar Istvan.

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt