[SOLVED]Joom Donation does not log any transaction

• Michael
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #1501 by Michael
Hi there,

I was hoping I could get some help getting Joom Donation to work on my site properly. No matter who makes a donation on the site, it never keeps a log of the donors and therefore does not add anything to the Donor List, nor does it add to the backend list. The site is located at sharetheblessing(dot)net, and I would really appreciate your prompt help.

Thanks so much!
--Michael
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by Tuan Pham Ngoc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1502 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:Joom Donation does not log any transactions...
Hi
I checked your site and saw that you are using the old version of Joom Donation (version 2.1 ) which has bug . Please login to your account , download the lastest version (version 2.2) and install it on your site . After that , It will work as expected .
Regards,
Ossolution Team

• Michael
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 8 months ago #1503 by Michael
Thanks for your prompt reply! Could you please add the download to my account and provide me with upgrade instructions so I don't lose my data and so that I may download the newest version (2.2) of the component?

Thanks so much!
--Michael

More
14 years 8 months ago #1513 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:Joom Donation does not log any transactions...
Hi
I sent the lastest version of the extension to your account . Please get it and re-install on your site . Just uninstall the old version then install new version , no data will be lost .
Regards,
Ossolution Team

• Michael
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 8 months ago #1514 by Michael
Thanks! I just went ahead and updated everything. The logging now works, but now I face a different issue. On my confirmation page, I get the following error (I have deleted the beginning of the path):
Code:
Warning: Wrong parameter count for str_replace() in .../sharetheblessing.net/html/components/com_jdonation/views/confirmation/view.html.php on line 80

Could you please help me resolve this issue?

Thanks!
--Michael

More
14 years 8 months ago #1515 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Michael
Could you give me access to your site so that I can check it for you ? I need Joomla super administrator account .
Thanks ,
Ossolution Team

• Michael
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 8 months ago #1516 by Michael
Please see my response to contact@joomservices.com!

Thanks again. B)

More
14 years 8 months ago #1517 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
The issue has been fixed and we updated it to the lastest version of Joom Donation .
Thanks ,
Ossolution Team

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt