After reinstall- no donations in Donations Mgmt

• Jay Gerring
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 9 months ago #1453 by Jay Gerring
Hi,

A donor was getting a fatal error trying to donate, so I uninstalled and reinstalled the jdonate component, JomSocial plug-in and module, and now I do not see any donation records in the admin for joom donation. There were already two records, and one was a recurring donation. Did they get deleted with the uninstall? If not, can you point me to where I can find them in the database and how I can have them show up again in the donation management section?

Thank you,
-J-

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Jay Gerring
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 9 months ago #1454 by Jay Gerring
Replied by Jay Gerring on topic Re:After reinstall- no donations in Donations Mgmt
another problem - I can't get the donation campaigns to show up in the admin UI either! I only have one campaign - General Donations - and it seems to show up in the user UI, but from the admin UI, the campaign list appears to be empty...

I'll try actually making a new donation and see if it works now.

thanks,
-J-

• Jay Gerring
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 9 months ago #1455 by Jay Gerring
Replied by Jay Gerring on topic Re:After reinstall- no donations in Donations Mgmt
So the donors and the campaigns are in the database, but neither one are showing up in the admin UI after I've reinstalled. Now what?

Thanks,
-J-

• Jay Gerring
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 9 months ago #1456 by Jay Gerring
and now I'm getting this warning on the donation confirmation page:

Warning: Wrong parameter count for str_replace() in /home/uwpiaa/domains/uwpiaa.org/public_html/components/com_jdonation/views/confirmation/view.html.php on line 80

It processes the donation correctly if I hit the Process button, but I can imagine that my users might get scared away at that point - what is causing this?

Thanks,
-J-

• Jay Gerring
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 9 months ago #1458 by Jay Gerring
Ok, not sure why I needed to do this, but... I logged out of the joomla admin control panel and logged back in, and now I'm seeing the donor information and the campaigns.

I'm still getting the Warning message on the donation confirmation page that I mentioned in my last message, so please help me solve that issue.

Thanks,
-J-

More
14 years 9 months ago #1461 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:After reinstall- no donations in Donations Mgmt
Hi
No one get this problem before . Could you give me your Joomla administrator account so that we can check and fix it for you .
Regards ,
Ossolution Team

• Jay Gerring
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 9 months ago #1467 by Jay Gerring
please reply to me with your email address to send you your credentials.

More
14 years 9 months ago #1468 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:After reinstall- no donations in Donations Mgmt
Hi
My email address is contact@joomservices.com
Thanks ,
Ossolution Team

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt