Donation Page Message truncates text - where 2 fix

More
14 years 9 months ago #1441 by Ron
Greetings,

I need more room for text in the "Donation Page Message" field - where can I find those settings please.

Thanks
Ron

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #1442 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:Donation Page Message truncates text - where 2 fix
Hi
You can change it by using phpmyadmin . Go to your Joomla database , look for t0r4j_jd_configs table , then change data type for config_value column to Text (currently , the data type for it is TinyText) . After that , the issue will be fixed .
Thanks ,
Ossolution Team

More
14 years 9 months ago #1443 by Ron
Thank you very much. Have installed the com and very pleased with it. Was using CiviCrm contribute component but there have been some problems and it's just too much [for me] to keep updated and functioning properly - this seems to be just what I need, thank you!

One other thing that I'd like to ask is how to change the text on the "Donation Page Message" from showing up as bold - that is the only place it is in bold by default - can't find where to change it, can you help? It doesn't seem to be related to my site css as confirmation pages don't show like that - would appreciate a bit of help with this and then I should be done ;>) - at least for now LOL!

All the very best
Ron

More
14 years 9 months ago #1445 by Ron
Please DISREGARD - found this out in CSS class msg changed from bold to inherit

thanks alot, I'm off and running. You may hear from me if I use the mods as well, but for now just installing the com

All the best
Ron

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt