How to enable "no shipping"

More
14 years 8 months ago #1401 by Lupe
How to enable "no shipping" was created by Lupe
On my current implementation ( improvecarenow.org/support-us/donate/paypal-donation ), when a user clicks over to PayPayl to make payment, shipping details are displayed. Since the user is submitting a donation, displaying shipping details doesn't make any sense. So, I'd like to hide them.

I talked to support at PayPal, and they told me that configuring the system to not show the shipping details requires that I invoke PayPal in a specific way.

I also went to your demo site, and saw that shipping details do not display after I'm redirected to PayPal (which is the behavior that I want).

At this point, I'm confused about whether NOT showing shipping details is something I need to configure on the Joomla Donation end, or the PayPal end.

Can you help point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1402 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:How to enable "no shipping"
Hi
What version of Joom Donation are you using ? In the lastest version of Joom Donation , No shipping detail is required . Please send me your site info (only need FTP access to the com_jdonation folder) , I will check and fix it for you .
Regards,
Ossolution Team

More
14 years 8 months ago #1403 by Lupe
Replied by Lupe on topic Re:How to enable "no shipping"
Hello,

I've created a temporary FTP account to the folder you mentioned:

More
14 years 8 months ago #1404 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:How to enable "no shipping"
Hi

I think you should upgrade to the lastest version of Joom Donation . It has many new nice features compare to the version 1.3 .
For upgrading , just uninstall the old version and install new version , no data will be lost .

Regards ,
Ossolution Team

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt