HELLO???

• Jay Gerring
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 9 months ago #1393 by Jay Gerring
HELLO??? was created by Jay Gerring
Hi - I've left you several messages on this forum, please find them under my username and I really need answers. I have a site that I'm launching next week and I will have to find another donation component if I don't get the answers I need. I see you answering other people's questions, so please also answer mine.

If anyone else on this forum has answers, I'd appreciate any input you have as well.

The areas I need answers in are:
- how does the JomSocial integration work? I've filled out the fields in the backend manager the way I think they should be and it does not pre-fill the donation form with a user's info.

- how do I put the donation page under SSL? I don't see a setting for it in the admin pages and I don't really want to put the whole site under SSL for the obvious reasons.

- how do I hide/remove the donation amount list and box and one time/recurring selector from the module so all I have is a Donate button that displays?

Thanks,
-J-

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #1398 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re : Hello
Hi

how does the JomSocial integration work? I've filled out the fields in the backend manager the way I think they should be and it does not pre-fill the donation form with a user's info.

You only need to fill the corresponding field names to the field-mapping configuration of Joom Donation from back-end . Because a small bug which I found recently , It doesn't work as expected , currently . I will spend time on it (tonight my time) to get it fixed .

how do I put the donation page under SSL? I don't see a setting for it in the admin pages and I don't really want to put the whole site under SSL for the obvious reasons

I haven't had time to fully testing Joom Donation with SSL yet . I will spend time to work at the end of this week (I am abit busy for my projects now ) to get the form fully works with SSL and will guide you .

How do I hide/remove the donation amount list and box and one time/recurring selector from the module so all I have is a Donate button that displays?

I will help you do it when the two above issues get resolved .

Thanks ,
Ossolution Team

• Jay Gerring
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 9 months ago #1400 by Jay Gerring
Replied by Jay Gerring on topic Re:Re : Hello
Thanks for the reply, much appreciated.

The most important thing is to have the donation form work under SSL, I can wait for the JomSocial fields integration until after that.

I've modified the code for the module slightly so I like the way the module box looks now, meaning that having the module box display with just the donation button is probably not necessary now (I used to be a developer a long time ago, so I can read code ok and make simple changes). I also see from the code and the module functionality that it might be a pretty big change to make due to the design, so let's not worry about that one.

Thanks again,
-J-

• Jay Gerring
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 8 months ago #1412 by Jay Gerring
Thanks for the 2.1 release, I'll upgrade and try it out.

Does it include the feature to have the donation page under SSL?

Thanks,
-J-

More
14 years 8 months ago #1413 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:Re : Hello
Hi
The 2.2 version with SSL support and thermometer campaigns module will be released on monday next week . But the version 2.1 has all the features you want (except SSL because you are using authorize.net) .

Thanks ,
Ossolution Team

• Jay Gerring
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 8 months ago #1414 by Jay Gerring
Ok, then I'll wait until Monday and install the 2.2 update.

Thanks,
-J-

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt