Joom Donation 2.0 - Recurring donation

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
14 years 9 months ago #1309 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Joom Donation 2.0 - Recurring donation was created by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Today , our team has just released the next version of Joom Donation - version 2.0 . In this version , we added many nice features to the extension:

- Recurring Donation : Your site visttors now can make recurring donation . The parameters which they can choose for a recurring donation includes :
+ Donation Frequency : Daily , weekly , monthly , quaterly , semi-annually , annuallty .
+ Recurring times.: Number of times that the payments recur for recurring donation . If users leave this parameter blank , you will continue receiving payment until they cancel recurring payment .

- Donors List from front-end : With this feature , you can show list of donors from front-end of your site . The parameters which you can choose for the list :
+ Campaign : If a campaign is specified , only donors for this campaign will be showed .
+ Order By : You can choose ordering of the list by first name , last name , donation date , donation amount ....
+ Oder Direction .

- Choose campaign while creating link to donation form :

Now , when you create a menu item to link to donation form (one time or recurring), you can choose a campaign at a menu parameter . If one campaign is selected , the campain description will be showed above donation form . Also , the campaign dropdown will be hided (Users don't have to choose a campaign which they want to donation again )

Thanks for your support to our development so far . We do hope that you will be happy with these improvements and continue suggest feature for the extension to make it become the best donation extension for Joomla .

If you bought the extension before , just login to your account to download the new version and install it on your site for free . If you haven't purchased it and want a great donation extension for your site , why don't you give my extension a try ?

Regards ,
Ossolution Team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #1317 by Amy Blankson
Replied by Amy Blankson on topic Re:Joom Donation 2.0 - Recurring donation
When I try to set up a menu item for a specific campaign, there are no parameter options to do so. Am I missing something or is this a bug?

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
14 years 9 months ago #1319 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:Joom Donation 2.0 - Recurring donation
I guest you are missing something . If you give me administrator account of your site , I am happy to setup a sample menu item for you .
Thanks ,
Ossolution Team

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt