Customize "Joomla Donation - Donation completion"

More
14 years 11 months ago #1212 by Lupe
After a user makes a donation and then clicks the "return to merchant" button on PayPal, they get to my thank you page, but it has "Joomla Donation - Donation completion" at the top. I want to customize that, but I don't see any place to do that in the .ini file (which I updated to change the title on the donor data entry page).

Where can I customize this?

Thx.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #1214 by Marchello
I would like to know too!
Please answer:)

More
14 years 10 months ago #1217 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:Customize "Joomla Donation - Donation completion"
Hi
You can change it by edit the file components/com_jdonation/views/complete/tmpl/default.php .
Thanks,
Ossolution Team

More
14 years 10 months ago #1280 by karen
I opened up that file and didn't see where to change it. I have already changed the "en-GB.com_jdonation.ini" file for JD_CONFIRMATION and JD_ONLINE_DONATION. Please help - (it's an emergency) this site is supposed to go live right now!!!

More
14 years 10 months ago #1281 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:Customize "Joomla Donation - Donation completion"
Hi
You can change it by edit the file components/com_jdonation/views/complete/tmpl/default.php .
Thanks,
Ossolution Team

More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #1524 by Diane
Replied by Diane on topic Re:Customize
I'm having the same problem and don't find an answer in this file. Has something changed with version 2.2? I also haven't been able to find where to customize "Joomla Donation - Confirmation". It would be nice to have a list of the component headings that normally need to be customized and where their source is to make it easy to get set up.

admin wrote:

Hi
Thanks,
Ossolution Team

Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by Diane.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1610 by Dave Votaw
Replied by Dave Votaw on topic Re:Customize
Ossolution Team seems to have vanished. He's not here any more, as far as we can tell.

But I found the answer to your question, if you're still interested.

It's in the file en-GB.com_jdonation.ini which is under language->en_GB

More
14 years 6 months ago #1673 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:Customize
Hi
You can now change the text using Translation function from back-end of Joom Donation .
Thanks ,
Ossolution Tem

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt