Campaign to sell planks, bricks or other item

• Peter Roberts
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 11 months ago #1204 by Peter Roberts
Campaign to sell planks, bricks or other item was created by Peter Roberts
We are campaigning to save a historic clipper ship and would like to be able to sell sea-miles. That is, it will take say 10,000 miles to transport the ship from UK to Australia and seek sponsors to buy a sea-mile.

In the future a campaign could be set up selling planks to raise money for preservation/restoration.

Thus it would be desirable to see the campaigns progress expressed in terms of miles or planks. For smaller donations less than the cost of a mile or plank, they could still be expressed in terms of portions of a mile or plank.

I presume that it would be necesary for these to be 'sold' in a base currency and PayPal would need to convert into other currency at point of sale for overseas donors.

Can this option be easily implemented? If not too expensive I might be willing to pay for its incorporation.

Thanks,
Peter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #1209 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:Campaign to sell planks, bricks or other item
Hi
I think It is not very expensive to implement this feature . Please contact me via YM, Skype, MSN or gtalk so that we can discuss more detail about it :
- YM : tuanpn_it_bk
- MSN : tuanpn@hotmail
- Gtalk : ext4joomla

Thanks,
Ossolution Team

• Peter Roberts
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 11 months ago #1215 by Peter Roberts
Replied by Peter Roberts on topic Re:Campaign to sell planks, bricks or other item
Hi,

I have sent you an email to your hotmail and contact@ joomservices.com accounts.

Regards,
Peter

• Peter Roberts
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 10 months ago #1283 by Peter Roberts
Replied by Peter Roberts on topic Re:Campaign to sell planks, bricks or other item
Hi,

Am still hoping to hear from you again.

Peter

More
14 years 10 months ago #1284 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:Campaign to sell planks, bricks or other item
Hi Peter
Could you please talk to me via Gtalk, MSN, Skype or PM ?
Thanks,
Ossolution Team

• Peter Roberts
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 10 months ago #1285 by Peter Roberts
Hi again,

As I advised in my emails, I do not have voice capability on my PC. I am also not certain where you mean to PM. I have resent my emails of 26 May 2009 and 6 June 2009 to your tuanpn(at)hotmail.com address as well as your contact(at)joomservices.com address. Would you please pick up the email from either of your accounts or advise me of another email address to forward to.

Thanks,
Peter

More
14 years 10 months ago #1286 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Peter .
I just replied your email . Please check it .
Thanks,
Ossolution Team

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt