Campaign CSV Report allocation & PayPal issues

• Timothy Hicks
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #1173 by Timothy Hicks
Campaign CSV Report allocation & PayPal issues was created by Timothy Hicks
Hello,

I am needing to know a few things concerning:

1) CSV Reports - I just successfully made a donation using your component. When I went and downloaded the CSV report, it did not show which campaign was contributed to. We certainly need the report to show a complete report of which contribution was made to what campaign. It reported all other information, but the campaign that was contributed to. How can this be fixed?

2) PayPal - We are not seeing what campaign was chosen and contributed to in our PayPal account. Why is the Campaign information not transferring to the PayPal Account? Is there something I may not have done correctly? Or does PayPal need to be setup for each Campaign we have?

The client I am working on this for, will be needing to download a report from PayPal that will itemize each transaction and they will need to know where and how much money went to each Campaign.

3) Thank you message - For some reason the Thank you message that a user receives once they leave PayPal is reading:

I made changes to the "en-GB.com_jdonation.ini" file so the Title would say something more specific to this site and the Joomla Donation message. How can I change this title also?

I really appreciate your Donation Component, and hope I can get some resolution to these issues soon. Thanks for a great product! And I look forward to it's success!
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by Timothy Hicks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Timothy Hicks
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 10 months ago #1180 by Timothy Hicks
Replied by Timothy Hicks on topic Re:Campaign CSV Report allocation & PayPal issues
Hi Admin,

I'm sorry, but I am needing solutions to my (3) questions really soon.

Could you please respond quickly, and let me know your solutions to these issues.

I really look forward to your Joom Donation product to be a success on my clients site.

Thanks!

More
14 years 10 months ago #1183 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:Campaign CSV Report allocation & PayPal issues
Hi
This requires some customization to the extension . Please give us FTP account so that we can do it for you .
Regards,
Ossolution Team

• Timothy Hicks
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #1194 by Timothy Hicks
Replied by Timothy Hicks on topic Re:Campaign CSV Report allocation & PayPal issues
Hi Admin,

I would love to do this. But how do I securely send you my FTP info?

Thanks,
Tim

(EDIT)

I have emailed you the FTP info via your Contact form. Please let me know your status for completion and how you are going to solve these concerns.

Thanks for your help and expertise!
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by Timothy Hicks.

More
14 years 9 months ago #1223 by Marchello
Hi! I need this features also. Could you please help me out?

• Timothy Hicks
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 9 months ago #1233 by Timothy Hicks
Hi Admin,

I have tried to contact you via email several times, to find out where you are concerning the request in this post.

Do you have a completion timeline that I can look forward to?

Thanks, and please let me know soon.

More
14 years 9 months ago #1235 by Marchello
I need this features also... Let me know ... I'll send you my ftp info.

More
14 years 9 months ago #1246 by Corey DeLasaux
Replied by Corey DeLasaux on topic Re:Campaign CSV Report allocation & PayPal issues
I'd be interested as well in these points.

Regards,

More
14 years 9 months ago #1248 by Marchello
PLEASE CAN YOU ANSWER MY QUESTIONS? EVERYTHING WAS FAST AT THE BEGINNING AND BEFORE THE REVIEW ON THIS FILE. NOW I DON'T GET ANY ANSWER AND IT IS REALLY FRUSTRATED!:dry:

• Timothy Hicks
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 8 months ago #1315 by Timothy Hicks
Hi Admin,

I have tried to contact you via email several times(months), to find out where you are concerning the request in this post.

Do you have a completion timeline that I can look forward to?

Thanks, and please let me know soon.

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt