ALLOW DONOR TO SELECT HIS LANGUAGE BEFORE TO PAYPA

• Gabriel
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 11 months ago #1141 by Gabriel
Hi,
I think should nice to bring the possibility to the donors to select from a dropdown list his language or country, allowing him to be redirected to his language PaYPal Gateway Welcome page.

Ex. selecting French language the donor should be redirected to the French PayPal gateway page being able to read the PayPal information in his own language.

Thanks in advance for considering to allow this feature,
Rgrds,
GammX1 (Gabriel)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #1145 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:ALLOW DONOR TO SELECT HIS LANGUAGE BEFORE TO PAYPA
Thanks for suggesting this feature . However, I am not sure this feature . If more users need this feature, I will add this to the next version of Joom Donation .
Regards,
Ossolution Team

• Gabriel
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 11 months ago #1186 by Gabriel
Thanks for your answer!... I thing will be a lot of JoomDonation users that will be interested in this feature.

Must be a way to force a donor to be redirected to the righ PayPal Webpage accordingly to the Country he selected during the donation process:

- If the donor selects France as his country during the donation process to redirect him to the right PayPal page as follows: www.paypal.com/ fr/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

- If the donor selects Germany as his country during the donation process to redirect him to: www.paypal.com/ de/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

- If the donor selects China as his country during the donation process to redirect him to: www.paypal.com/ cn/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am sure there are a lot of donors that start the donation process but they cancel the donation when arriving to the PayPal page because they do not understand the default language there.

Any additional comment from you will be very welcome,
Rgrds,
GammX1

More
14 years 11 months ago #1188 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:ALLOW DONOR TO SELECT HIS LANGUAGE BEFORE TO PAYPA
Hi
There is a simpler way to have this feature and I will implement it in the next version .
Basically, we will map the country with country code and pass this code to Paypal under lc variable .
Thanks again .
Ossolution Team

• Gabriel
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 11 months ago #1189 by Gabriel
Thanks a lot for considering to include it and for your excellent and always close support.
Rgrds,
GammX1

• Gabriel
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 10 months ago #1241 by Gabriel
Hi, again!
I know you are busy with other project from over the last 2 weeks. Please do not bother with me for asking again about the feature agreed in this post:

"There is a simpler way to have this feature and I will implement it in the next version .
Basically, we will map the country with country code and pass this code to Paypal under lc variable"

Should be big help for me to have an idea about when you have scheduled the release for the mentioned next version.
Thanks in advance for your quick answer,
Rgrds,
GammX1

• Gabriel
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 9 months ago #1287 by Gabriel
No news yet about this? (may be you have no access to your forum.. !?)
I will try to skype you with a link to this post with the target to get any feedback or comment!
Thanks 4 all anyway!
Rgrds,
GammX1

More
14 years 9 months ago #1288 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi
Have you created custom field to allow users select the language yet ? If yes, please email me FTP access to the site so that I will do the customization for you .
Regards,
Ossolution Team

• Gabriel
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 9 months ago #1289 by Gabriel
No! I did not!. That is the first comment about this from your side.. !?

Your last input was:

"There is a simpler way to have this feature and I will implement it in the next version .
Basically, we will map the country with country code and pass this code to Paypal under lc variable"

Accordingly I am still waiting for the new version!

Just let me know if you need something to do at my side.
Thanks in advance,
Rgrds,
GammX1

More
14 years 9 months ago #1290 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi
Please create a custom field, type dropdown which list all the languages you want users can choose on the donation form . After that, send me FTP account and I will modify the code so that It will work as expected .
Thanks,
Ossolution Team

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt