20th April 2021- New version 5.8.6

• Mr. Dam
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 1 day ago - 3 years 1 day ago #143148 by Mr. Dam
20th April 2021- New version 5.8.6 was created by Mr. Dam
The Joom Donation developer team are proud to announce the release of Joom Donation 5.8.6. This is a seventh release for the 5.8.x series of Joom Donation with new improvement and addresses issues introduced in previous versions.

What new in Joom Donation 5.8.6

1. Change Radio Buttons in Donation Form to Buttons Group
There aren't any Radio buttons in Donation form anymore, they are changed to buttons group, user-friendly, easy to use, and simpler than before.

2. Improve UI of module: mod_jdonation

All pre-defined amount options are changed to buttons group, and new more parameters added like Highlighted text, Highlighted color, Width box size. They allow you to have more options in setting up this module with different requirements

3. Add option to leave/ not leave space between currency symbol and amount
New Joom Donation configure option "Leave space between currency and amount" is added, it allows you to setup to leave/not leave space between currency symbol and amount.

4. Fix issue on saving Donation Dedicate fields at Backend side
This is an issue from previous version while the dedicated donation field isn't saved correctly at Backend side

5. Fix issue on showing Pre-defined donation amounts on mobile screen
The issue is fix from Joom Donation 5.8.6

Thanks
J O O M D O N A T I O N D E V T E A M

Last edit: 3 years 1 day ago by Mr. Dam.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dave B

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 day ago #143155 by Dave B
Replied by Dave B on topic 20th April 2021- New version 5.8.6
Dam, this looks amazing! I really appreciate this and now it works with my template and looks like many of the big nonprofit donation forms.

Thank you very much for this update!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.