Several questions before the first assignment

• Anmeldesystem Kirchenkreis
  • Topic Author
More
9 months 2 weeks ago #159334 by Anmeldesystem Kirchenkreis
Several questions before the first assignment was created by Anmeldesystem Kirchenkreis
Hey!

We would now finally like to use the already purchased program. Hence these questions, maybe they are stupid questions...

1) How exactly does HelpDesk Pro search the linked mailbox?

1b) Can the mailbox then only be edited via HelpDesk Pro?

1c) What happens when an email is processed in the email program?

1d) Is this advisable?

2) Can an e-mail from another mailbox (because the recipient was wrongly selected by the sender) simply be moved to the mailbox "monitored" by HelpDesk Pro - and the e-mail still gets a ticket number?

3) Do I see the ticket number in the mailbox or only via HelpDesk-Pro?

4) Can I work with subfolders? How does this work?

We'd like to reschedule processed tickets...

Thanks so much!

We really hope that HelpDesk Pro can finally help us ;) We wish you a good day!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 1 week ago #159338 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Several questions before the first assignment
Hello

1. Helpdesk Pro will search for new email messages from the mailbox. Once email message is processed, it will be marked as READ so that it is not being processed next time. So for that email, please don't use a mail client to access to emails messages from that email. Helpdesk Pro should be the only program access to that mailbox

2. Yes. If you move email from other mailbox, Helpdesk Pro will still create tickets.

3. You should only see tickets in Helpdesk Pro. As mentioned, you should not use a mail client to access to the mailbox because it will change READ status of the emails from that mailbox, and make Helpdesk Pro does not work properly

4. Honestly, I don't know if it works. But as I said, you should not manage emails from that mailbox at all

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc