Today, I'm happy to announce the release of Helpdesk Pro version 5.2.0 with the following changes and improvements
1. PHP 8.2 Compatible
- Raise minimum PHP requirements to PHP 7.4.0 .
- Work done to make the extension fully compatible with PHP 8.2. So it is now compatible with PHP 7.4, PHP 8.0, PHP 8.1 and PHP 8.2
- Code quality improvement
2. Improve Reply Via Email Feature
- Update dependency libraries to make sure the features work well with all supported PHP version listed above
- Added two new parameters Ignore Subjects
and Ignore Emails
to allow ignoring emails contains certain words in the subjects or come from certain emails.
3. Improve Frontend Tickets Management
- Added a parameter to Manage Tickets
menu item type to allow exporting tickets from frontend of your site.
4. Other Small Improvements
- Support [COMMENTS] tag in email messages.
- Support utf8mb4 encoding for new installation. It is useful in case we want to use symbols, newly introduced emojis... in support ticket messages. For existing installation, if you want to use utf8mb4 endcoding for Helpdesk Pro, login to administrator area of your site and access to this URL domain.com/administrator/index.php?optio...l.convert_to_utf8mb4
with administrator URL of your site)
Please update your site to this updated package of Helpdesk Pro to use these improvements. Thanks for continue using our product and support our development