[21-March-2022] Helpdesk Pro version 5.0.4 released

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #150663 by Tuan Pham Ngoc

Dear Customers

Today, I'm happy to announce the release of Helpdesk Pro version 5.0.4 with the following changes:

1. PHP 8.1 Compatible

This is main focus of this release. We updated code of the extension to make sure it is working well with latest PHP version 8.1.x (8.1.4 at the moment). So if you plan to use PHP 8.1 for your website in the future, Helpdesk Pro is ready.

2. Bugs Fixes

- You can now export all support tickets to CSV/Excel file (before, only the first page is exported)
- Fixed dropdown (Change Category, Change Ticket Status...) not working well on site built on Twitter Bootstrap 5
- Only show pagination on Tickets Management page / Tickets History when it is needed.

Please update your site to this latest version of the extension to have most stable version running on your website and most important, have it works with PHP 8.1 out of the box whenever your site is updated to use that PHP version.

Thanks for continue using our products and support our development.

Regards,

Tuan
Last edit: 2 years 1 month ago by Tuan Pham Ngoc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zoe White

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 month ago #150686 by Shawn Lynch
Replied by Shawn Lynch on topic [21-March-2022] Helpdesk Pro version 5.0.4 released
I just updated to 5.0.4 and on the Admin side I am not able to see all of the user tickets like I was before. I can see the ones I created with the Admin account but that is all. No other settings were changed in the config. Thinking the database is fine because I can see old tickets I created with the Admin account.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 1 month ago #150693 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic [21-March-2022] Helpdesk Pro version 5.0.4 released
Hello Shawn

In the Tickets Management screen, there are a Ticket Status filter dropdown. Could you please choose All from there to see if you now see the "missing" tickets?

Tuan

More
2 years 1 month ago #150731 by Shawn Lynch
Replied by Shawn Lynch on topic [21-March-2022] Helpdesk Pro version 5.0.4 released
Hey, Tuan.

I tried that and it's still only showing for my user account. In the Staff dropdown I have access to other users with my access level but no other user.

I've attached a screenshot.
Attachments:

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 1 month ago #150740 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic [21-March-2022] Helpdesk Pro version 5.0.4 released
Hmm

For this, we will have to check it directly on your site. Could you please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site and tell me step by step what I need to do to see the error?

I'm going to check to see why the issue happens and get it sorted

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc