Too long to process the submit the ticket

More
2 years 1 month ago #149824 by Imad
Dear Support Team,
I have an issue that Helpdesk Pro, when the user clicks on submitting a ticket button it takes 5-10 seconds to process the ticket then show the user the submitted ticket details. The user keeps clicking on the submit button thinking it is not submitted yet and this creates repeated tickets on the system. Is there any way that when the user clicks on submit button presents a message to the user "Please wait, we are processing your ticket" so the user cannot click again on the submit button once more?
Sometimes I got 5 or 6 same tickets because of the slow submitt ticket process as the user keeps clicking on submit button.
Kind regards,   

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 month ago #149825 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Too long to process the submit the ticket
Hello
It should not take that much time for submitting ticket. I guess the problem here somehow related to mail server, it is taking too much time for server to deliver the email

Could you please go to Global Configuration of your site, look at Server tab, set Send Mail to No to disable sending email

Then try again to see if the ticket is processed much faster? If Yes, I guess you will have to contact your hosting provider and ask them to see why it is taking too much time for email to be sent like that

Tuan

More
2 years 1 month ago #149830 by Imad
Thank you. You are correct. It was the mail server.

More
2 years 1 month ago #149833 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Too long to process the submit the ticket
Great. Hope your hosting provider will help you to address this issue

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc