Open Tickets Module

• LUIS ANGEL CAMARGO FONSECA
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 7 months ago #128079 by LUIS ANGEL CAMARGO FONSECA
Open Tickets Module was created by LUIS ANGEL CAMARGO FONSECA
Hi Tuan.

Our ticket admins are asking for a module on the homepage, reminding them that they have one or more tickets open, because they forget to check them even though they receive email notifications. Is it possible for you to create a module to do this? We need it as soon as possible, and it would be a nice addition to your add-ons. We're open to pay for it if needed. It could be a simple notification saying "My Tickets (3)" or a simple list like "Ticket 1 (New), Ticket 2 (require feedback) View Tickets »".

Cheers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #128083 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Open Tickets Module
Hello Luis

1. We should not show all tickets like that (there might be many new tickets and many require feed back tickets, and we could not list it all)

2. So the solution would be a module to display My Tickets (3) as you proposed. When we display that number of ticket, not sure tickets with was status will be counted. For displaying this to admin, I think you just need to count:

- New Tickets
- Pending Tickets

For tickets which require feedback from customers, I don't think it need to be counted

If that's the case, we can develop the module for you. It will cost you 30$ for the development

Regards,

Tuan

• Topic Author
More
4 years 7 months ago #128085 by LUIS ANGEL CAMARGO FONSECA
Replied by LUIS ANGEL CAMARGO FONSECA on topic Open Tickets Module
Hello Tuan. Yes, I think that would work, thanks. Just a precision: we'll need the module not just for category admin, but also for assigned staff member.

I have a question: Could it be possible to select the status IDs from the module? Since the statuses are editable, and we created some of them, I think we'll need the possibility to add them manually, comma separated, or whatever suits you.

Regards,

Luis

More
4 years 7 months ago #128114 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Luis

Yes. It's possible. We will give you the options to select multiple status (from status list dropdown)

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: LUIS ANGEL CAMARGO FONSECA

• Topic Author
More
4 years 7 months ago #128128 by LUIS ANGEL CAMARGO FONSECA
Replied by LUIS ANGEL CAMARGO FONSECA on topic Open Tickets Module
Perfect, thank you! So, how do we contact you to pay for the module?

More
4 years 7 months ago #128159 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello

You can access to www.joomdonation.com/support-tickets.html , submit a support ticket and we will discuss further about it from there

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc