BB Editor and jQuery Troubles

More
11 years 2 weeks ago - 11 years 2 weeks ago #29485 by Oli
BB Editor and jQuery Troubles was created by Oli
Hi there, awesome Component and very nice written. FINE!!!! But got 2 Troubles (I started with Joomla 3.0) I can't detect where the Problem is:

1) The BB Code Editor (or generally an Editor) is missing! Can't get it to load! No way ...

2) Seems there are some jQuery troubles in the Backend, the predefined answers aren't loading, only a loader.gif is visible! Maybe it comes from the chooser.js cause that's allready integrated in Bootstrap Admin Theme?

Problem is, site is offline at the moment and I don't want to post here the Datas :)

Also another Question, did you do Custom work for your Help Desk Pro?? I need a Integration with the Envato API to check Item Puchase Verification Code ...

Cheers, Oli

EDIT: problem with BB is solved, I have integrated an own BB Editor manually. Looks fine, see the Screenshot. Maybe this is a Feature Request?? See markitup.jaysalvat.com/documentation/
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 2 weeks ago by Oli.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 week ago #29609 by Oli
Replied by Oli on topic Re: BB Editor and jQuery Troubles
Hmm, why I get no answer??? I also noticed that Support Tckets are not secure!!!! Change URL to another ID will show all Comments from others ...

More
11 years 1 week ago #29615 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: BB Editor and jQuery Troubles
Sorry. I missed this forum post. Give me few hours and I will check it for you right away .

Tuan

More
11 years 1 week ago #29722 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: BB Editor and jQuery Troubles

Oli wrote: Hmm, why I get no answer??? I also noticed that Support Tckets are not secure!!!! Change URL to another ID will show all Comments from others ...

Dear Oli

I just checked the code again and the ticket does secure. Could you please give me more information about how you can change ID to see the ticket from other users ?

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc