Captions for product and extra images

• Paul T
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 3 months ago #56628 by Paul T
With the site I am making now, it would be really useful if I could add captions (Title text) for the popup main image and extra images. It seems that cboxTitle div is already in the code but no way to ad text to it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 3 months ago #56797 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Captions for product and extra images
Hi Paul,
As default, it is using Product Name as title of popup main image. If you want it to work as another way, you should modify to EShop to implement that.
Sincerely, Giang

• Paul T
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 3 months ago #56815 by Paul T
Replied by Paul T on topic Captions for product and extra images
There is no title that shows on the popup on my site or on your demo site. It just has the text saying image 2 of 4 or what ever the numbers are.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 3 months ago #56870 by Giang Dinh Truong
Hi Paul,
You are right. Sorry I was wrong, the product name will be used as title of image in the Zoom mode, not the pop out mode. Also, the additional images does not support name/title now. So the feature that you asked is not supported now.
Sincerely, Giang

• Paul T
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 3 months ago #56871 by Paul T
Replied by Paul T on topic Captions for product and extra images
Hi Giang,
Thanks, I sort of suspected that already. That is why I placed it in the Features Suggestion section. My main idea being that is gets added as a feature (i.e for pop ups main and additional images).
From your viewpoint this may not be something you want to do. On the other hand you may view that it is not that difficult to implement and that it may be a valuable feature and so you will look at implementing it some time in the near future. If you don't think you will be implementing it, that is good to know also, then I can let go of that idea and think of an other way around it. If you may be implementing it later that would be great.
By the way I really like the EShop Cart I am finding it a great option from other carts I have used with Joomla!

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 3 months ago #56872 by Giang Dinh Truong
Hi Paul,
I agree that this is not hard to implement but I think this is not a must have feature. You are the first people asked about it and I think that there will not many people need it. I think I will not implement it in the near future. EShop has many other great features, please play around with it.
Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong