Write a review

• IPN
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 7 months ago #50297 by IPN
Write a review was created by IPN
When you have more than 10 reviews, it make sense when you click on "10 Reviews" that the reviews tab opens.

What needs to be done is when you click on "Write a review", you should be taken to the area in which you actually write a review. Currently, clicking on "Write a review" simply takes you to the same tab, same location of the "10 Reviews".

Suggestion: place an anchor tag in <legend id="review-title">Write a review</legend> so whenever someone clicks on "write a review" they are taken to where they can actually write a review.

Thoughts?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• IPN
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 6 months ago #51764 by IPN
Replied by IPN on topic Write a review / Owner's Reply
Hi Giang,

Any idea if you would consider this? I think this is a great feature with a ton of impact on sales.

FEATURE REQUEST #1: When someone click on "Write a review", they should be taken to the textarea in which you actually write a review. Currently, clicking on "Write a review" simply opens up the tab.

FEATURE REQUEST #2:
Owner should be able to reply to a review. This is going to be much needed on popular sites.

Thanks my friend and keep up the great work!

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 5 months ago #53919 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Write a review / Owner's Reply
Sorry Omar,
I have still not had much time to look at on this. We have been really busy this time as you knew. I will try to improve this soon.
Sincerely, Giang

• IPN
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 4 months ago #53950 by IPN
Replied by IPN on topic Write a review / Owner's Reply
Thanks Giang.

FEATURE REQUEST #1 is fairly explanatory. When someone clicks "write a review" they can be simple taken to the review box. I believe you can do this with an anchor tag?

An example of what I'm asking for in FEATURE REQUEST #2 is attached.

Thanks
Attachments:

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong