Change "status" from Orders list screen

• Steven J
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 6 months ago #37283 by Steven J
Change "status" from Orders list screen was created by Steven J
Giang -

It would be very useful if order Status can be changed on the Orders list screen, either individually with a drop down box and/or by selecting one or more orders with the check box next to the order and applying the change (such as with the Delete and Download icons). I just shipped out several orders and in order to update the status to "shipped" needed to open and save each order individually which was a pain.

I also had a bunch of orders that were declined by my credit card company and were sitting in the Orders list as "Pending." It would have been nice to change them in mass to "declined," but that would have taken a long time to open and save each one individually. I ended up selecting each check box and deleting them as a group.

Earlier, someone had suggested an automatic email when an order status was changed to "shipped." I second this suggestion.

Thanks!

Steven
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nils Reinecke

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
10 years 6 months ago #37315 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Re: Change "status" from Orders list screen
Hi again Steven,
Thank you so much for suggesting these great features. They are simple to add to EShop. I just added it to TO-DO list and I will add it in next version of EShop.
They should be ready soon because they are not too hard to add. I will let you know once they are ready.
Sincerely, Giang
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nils Reinecke

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong