Pdfs not visible in the File Media Browser to upload

• Andrei Popa
  • Topic Author
More
2 months 2 weeks ago #164642 by Andrei Popa
Hello, 
I try to assign/attach pdfs to the events in the Event booking (like event agendas), I could do that under the previous version of the extension, but after the update to the last version of the Events Booking, the pdf are no longer displayed in the File Media Browser. Any advice on how I should find a solution for this?
Thank you, Andre

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #164647 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Pdfs not visible in the File Media Browser to upload
Hi Andre

This looks strange to me. Could you please send me screenshot showing me where you upload PDF files for your events so that I can understand the issue better ?

Tuan

• Andrei Popa
  • Topic Author
More
2 months 2 weeks ago #164665 by Andrei Popa
Hello Tuan,
I try to upload the pdf in an area in the EDIT EVENT/Extra information/ There are custom fields - upload media. Here previously we could upload pdf, now they are not displayed in the browser as option to upload.   

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #164675 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Pdfs not visible in the File Media Browser to upload
That media browser is handled by Joomla, so honestly, this is out of our control. Could you please zip the file components/com_eventbooking/fields.xml and upload it here? I will check your fields definition to see if there is something wrong or it could be reconfigured

Tuan

• Andrei Popa
  • Topic Author
More
2 months 2 weeks ago #164709 by Andrei Popa
Thank you for the support Tuan. We have found a solution within Joomla. We had a conflict between JCE Pro Media Browser and Joomla Media Browser.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #164720 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
OK Andrei. I'm glad you have it working now. And thanks for the update

Regards,

Tuan