Registrant Data - Registration Cancel Date export

• David Unwin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 months 5 days ago #160987 by David Unwin
Hi Tuan,
We want to analyse the times when people cancel their bookings. While we can see the date and time people cancelled their bookings (Registration Cancel Date) , it is not a field that is exported.
How easy would it be to add that field even as a temporary fix?

David

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 months 4 days ago #161012 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Registrant Data - Registration Cancel Date export
I just implemented the code. You can access to My Downloads menu item, download latest package, upgrade it to your site

Then go to Events Booking -> Configuration, Export Registrants Settings tab, you will see an option to allow exporting registration cancel date

Tuan

• David Unwin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 months 4 days ago #161017 by David Unwin
Replied by David Unwin on topic Registrant Data - Registration Cancel Date export
Hi Tuan,
Thanks for responding so quickly.
I updated EB and set the field on (see screen shot), but the export did not include the registration Cancel Date field.
Have I missed something?
David
Attachments:

• David Unwin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 months 3 days ago #161024 by David Unwin
Replied by David Unwin on topic Registrant Data - Registration Cancel Date export
Tuan,
Just another quick point. A few months ago you wrote some code for me to correct the datetime and monetary output on export in both EB and Membership pro. See Support Ticket [#129022] - Incorrect output format of DateTime and Monetary fields on exportCould this be linked to the issue?
Just a guess?

David

More
7 months 3 days ago #161041 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Registrant Data - Registration Cancel Date export
That could be the reasons. For this, I will have to check it directly on your site. So please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site and link to access to administrator area

I will check and make it works for you

Tuan

• David Unwin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 months 2 days ago #161050 by David Unwin
Thanks Tuan,
I have set you up with access See Ticket #131542
Kind regards
David

More
7 months 2 days ago #161060 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
First check see that it causes by an override which we made for you in the past. We will continue communicating via support ticket to get it sorted

Regards,

Tuan