No Joomla user profile made from Eventbooking registrant signup.

• Sam Woodard
  • Topic Author
More
11 months 6 days ago #158211 by Sam Woodard
I have hit a road block in trying to get a public registrant when signing up for an event, to have Eventbooking have a Joomla user profile generated. I have triple checked all the required plug ins and gone over config and event settings but no matter what i have changed, the joomla user profile does not generate.  the last person that managed thi site, made it manditory to have all registrants sign up as a member to our club.  This was not a favored option and im trying to get public non-members to reg for an event without having to join the club membership in order to retain the core fields of registrant information.
Joomla ver 3.10.6
EB ver 4.4.4
PHP 7.4.3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 6 days ago #158214 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello Sam

1. First, please update to latest Events Booking version 4.4.5

2. Go to Events Booking -> Configuration, set User Registration Integration config option to Yes

Then check it again. If the issue still happens, please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site and link to the event page. I will try to register, then check to see why user account is not created and tell you the reason

Regards,

Tuan

• Sam Woodard
  • Topic Author
More
11 months 5 days ago #158218 by Sam Woodard
Above steps are applied with no change and no profile seen under the sites "users".
I do have CB and tried that option with same results. I use Membetship Pro also but understand it's only one way in pulling FROM that to EB for self populating entries.
Ticket has been opened ref 128624.

More
11 months 5 days ago #158219 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Thanks Sam. Replied via support ticket asked for more information. Please reply via support ticket and we will continue from there

Regards,

Tuan