Customised Ticket template

• craig kennedy
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 1 week ago #157712 by craig kennedy
Customised Ticket template was created by craig kennedy
I have spent hours and hours trying to create a simple custom HTML template for the ticket.  I initially created it in DW then moved it into the online editor, adjusted etc, and on the preview, everything seems to look ok but the end result always remains the same, nothing has moved into the placements specified using various stylings?  How am I ever meant to get a template correct if the editor and preview dont reflect what the ticket looks like when I download it?  This has been about 20 hrs of nothing but frustration

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 1 week ago #157715 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Customised Ticket template
Sadly, PDF, unlike HTML, is quite hard to build the layout. Maybe you could try to use MPDF plugin ? It has better support for HTML and css, so it should be simpler to build the layout. See eventbookingdoc.joomservices.com/plugins/mpdf and give it a try

If it is too hard for you, maybe you can submit a support ticket sending us the screenshot of the layout you want to build. We will look at it and give you quotation for building the layout for you

Regards,

Tuan

• craig kennedy
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 1 week ago #157717 by craig kennedy
Replied by craig kennedy on topic Customised Ticket template
This is what I am trying to achieve. The a4 page has artwork, and I positioned everything where I want it, here in DW, and in html it all works just fine, but even with your MPDF addon it makes no difference at all.

How much to achieve this.

www.spottedhaggis.com/ticket.html

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 1 week ago #157738 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Craig

We are trying to build the layout. It is is success, we will give you quotation for implementing it.

If you already have it implemented, please update us so that we don't waste our time. If you are willing to wait us for quotation, please let us know, too

Tuan

• craig kennedy
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 5 days ago #157815 by craig kennedy
Replied by craig kennedy on topic Customised Ticket template
ANy news on this, I mean I spent alot of time on my attempt and got very close, the issue I faced was that none of my positioning in the css would work, was simply ignored, and I measured out the locaitons precisely using another package.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 5 days ago #157816 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello Craig

I'm still looking at MPDF document to understand more about it. I believe we can handle it, just need a bit more time. I will get back to you later today

Regards,

Tuan