All Registrants doesn't include group member records

• LMKweb
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 4 months ago #155523 by LMKweb
When I choose the "All Registrants" option under Registrants management, it doesn't include all of the group members, just the individual registrants and the group billing records - so it's showing the same thing as the "Only Billing Records" option. Is this expected behavior, or a bug, or do I have a configuration error somewhere? I'm trying to view/export all registrant records, including group billing, group member, and individual. This is on a Joomla 4 site using Events Booking 4.3.0.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 4 months ago #155531 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic All Registrants doesn't include group member records
Hello

If it works like that, I would say that it is a bug (or you have some override code before this option was added to registrants management screen)

For this, please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site and tell us exactly what we need to do to see the error

We are going to check to see why the issue happens and get it sorted

Regards,

Tuan

• LMKweb
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 4 months ago #155544 by LMKweb
Thanks! I'll submit a ticket. There haven't been any customizations to this site (it's just a few months old), so hopefully we can figure out the issue.

More
1 year 4 months ago #155549 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic All Registrants doesn't include group member records
Thanks. Will check and reply you via support ticket. Please keep communication from there (support tickets area) so that we can check and get this issue sorted

Tuan

More
7 months 3 days ago #161036 by Ernie
Has this been resolved? Here's my issue: As a Super Admin, when I export the records, all the group member details are included, but when my clients do it (at Admin level), they DON'T get the details.

I have the export configuration settings set, but it seems to only work for me, not my clients.

Thank you,
Ernie

More
7 months 3 days ago #161037 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Ernie

That's strange. Could you please set the client account to be a super admin account (same permission with yours), then ask him to try again to see if it works ?

Tuan