Coupon Code Field is not available in backend

• Robert Banniza
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 4 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #154920 by Robert Banniza
Coupon Code Field is not available in backend was created by Robert Banniza
Hi, 
I have some accepted bookings and some of my members like to change a fee option, so they called me. I tried to change it in the backend.... That worked. I love the extra checkbox to recalculate the price. But then I started searching for the coupon field. Its not there in the backend... Also the used coupon is still used, even if he was not used in the recalculation. 

My expected behavior would be, Coupon field is also visible in backend. Used Coupon become unused and used again when I recalculate the fee of a booking. 

BR
Robert
Last edit: 1 year 3 months ago by Robert Banniza.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Robert Banniza
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 3 months ago #155368 by Robert Banniza
Replied by Robert Banniza on topic Coupon Code Field is not available in backend
Is there any possibility to process a voucher code afterwards.

More
1 year 3 months ago #155371 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Coupon Code Field is not available in backend

Is there any possibility to process a voucher code afterwards

Could you please explain more details about this question? It is not very clear to me

Regards,

Tuan

• Robert Banniza
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 3 months ago #155419 by Robert Banniza
Replied by Robert Banniza on topic Coupon Code Field is not available in backend
Please excuse me for not expressing myself clearly enough.
I have participants who forgot to enter a voucher during booking. These participants later pay offline and then report to me that they forgot to use the voucher. I can confirm this and then want to apply their voucher in the backend (or frontend) to their existing booking and recalculate the fees. Unfortunately I'm missing the voucher field in the backend when booking... I don't see how I could edit the booking in the frontend. I.e. I currently have to manually enter the individual amounts and calculate the tax and fees for the payment option by hand and if I accidentally click recalculate, the system will of course recalculate everything without the voucher.

Hence my question. Can I enter a voucher in the back or front end after booking and have the fee recalculated.

More
1 year 3 months ago #155426 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Coupon Code Field is not available in backend
Hello Robert

As of right now, it is not possible to enter voucher/coupon code from backend for a registration record

I will consider supporting it in the future

Regards,

Tuan