Group Registered - Check-In

• lcabezas
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 7 months ago #154071 by lcabezas
Group Registered - Check-In was created by lcabezas
Hi,

We have tried Group Registration, while the registration and sending of QRCode via email worked.
My question is regarding check-in. On the Registrants page, we only see the name of the person who registered.
We need to see the check-in time of those who registered as a group. However, since we only see one registered name on Registrants, we can't see if those registered have checked-in.

Also, the check-in status will only reflect checked-in if all those in the group have checked in if one of them hasn't checked in.

I'm not sure if I just missed a setting, but would appreciate your help.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• lcabezas
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 7 months ago #154177 by lcabezas
Replied by lcabezas on topic Group Registered - Check-In
Follow-up on this.

How can we know the check-in details of the other QR Codes registered under Group Registration?

More
1 year 7 months ago #154182 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Group Registered - Check-In
You should add QRCODE to each ticket. You cannot receive all qrcode for all members in the email and use it for checkin

Tuan

• lcabezas
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 7 months ago - 1 year 7 months ago #154187 by lcabezas
Hi Tuan,

Sorry but I think I didn't made it clear.

The concern is more on the check-in of the group.
Example, if a person register 3 people on one group registration, he will receive 3 QRCodes alright.

The Registrants portion doesn't show the 3 people, though it says that there are 3.

We tried to check-in one, while the scanner says it's successful check-in, we don't see it on Registrants. We will only see one Checkin after all 3 QR Codes have been scanned.

What if one or two doesn't come to check-in, how would we know that one was checked-in successfully? Where can we see that?
Attached is a screenshot of the sample registration of group of 3, it only shows the name of the person that registered, but it also shows 3 registrants. One of them are already checked-in but we can't find out unless all 3 are checked-in.

I hope I was able to explain it clearly.
Attachments:
Last edit: 1 year 7 months ago by lcabezas. Reason: Added screenshot

• lcabezas
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 7 months ago #154188 by lcabezas
Alright, I saw the setting about it.

I think I'm good.

Thanks.

More
1 year 7 months ago #154198 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Great. Happy to hear that. Thanks for the update

Tuan

More
11 months 1 day ago #158816 by Rayjane
Replied by Rayjane on topic Group Registered - Check-In
Hi,
I also am trying to show the number of persons who already checked in, within a group registration. All I know is when all of them have checked in.

What & where is the setting allowing to show up this number in "Manage Registrants" ?

Thanks in advance for sharing the solution !

More
11 months 1 day ago #158819 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Could you please go to Events Booking -> Configuration, set Activate Checking Registrants config option to Yes

Then when you go to Events Booking -> Registrants, you can see checked in status. Also, you can filter for registration records base on Checked In status

Hope that works for your need

Tuan

More
11 months 16 hours ago #158829 by Rayjane
Replied by Rayjane on topic Group Registered - Check-In
Thanks Tuan.
"Activate Checking Registrants" was already set to "Yes" and we were already able to see the global "Checked In" Status for the whole Group registration.
All we see in "Events Booking -> Registrants -> Checked In" is either a red cross indicating that all the participants of that Group have not checked in yet, or the date and time when the last one of them did check in.
What we would like to see is the number of participants of the group who have already checked in, when the "Checked in" status is not yet activated for the whole Group registration. Is it possible to display that number ?

More
11 months 11 hours ago #158843 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Sorry Rayjane. We do not have that feature available, so if you need it, I'm afraid of you will need to perform customization to the code to implement that feature

Tuan