Removing comments field and includes XX pounds...

• SMcClelland
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 10 months ago #9992 by SMcClelland
Hello Mr Tuan and team

Could you tell me how to delete the Comments fielld in Billing Fields. Even though I have set it to hide and not necessary, it still keeps showing up. Is there another setting to do this? Also how do I delete the amount in brackets "includes XX"...we just want people to see the total amount as they will get confused.

Website is www.iicom.org and then Registration drop down in International Regulators Forum on main menu

many thanks...please keep up the good work.

Steve

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #10003 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Removing comments field and includes XX pounds...
Hi Steve

Could you tell me how to delete the Comments fielld in Billing Fields. Even though I have set it to hide and not necessary, it still keeps showing up. Is there another setting to do this?

=> Please see the instruction on this forum post :

joomdonation.com/index.php?option=com_ku...iew&catid=65&id=8502

Also how do I delete the amount in brackets "includes XX"...we just want people to see the total amount as they will get confused.

=> Go to Event Booking -> Translation, find the language item EB_TOTAL_AMOUNT_INCLUDE_FEE. Currently, the value for this language item is :

%s(including %s extra fee)

You can simply change it to

%s

After that, It should work as expected .

Regards,

Tuan

• SMcClelland
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 10 months ago #10012 by SMcClelland
Hello Mr Tuan

Once again, many thanks for your very quick response and exact solution!

The system seems to be working absolutely fine now. I will make some small adjustments.

Many thanks for your very successful program

Steve

More
12 years 10 months ago #10013 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Removing comments field and includes XX pounds...
Many more features are being working on now , so you might want to keep an eye on my site to get the next version (which will be released on less than one week from now) .

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc