Selected Events Cart Shows 0 when Multiple Booking

• gerryking
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 10 months ago #9748 by gerryking
Hi,

I hope you can help. When I turn Multiple Booking on the fees which I've set for the various events does not show in the Selected Events Cart. The Selected Events are listed correctly but all of the amount fields show zero. Am I doing something wrong.

Also, when multiple booking is turned off the user is taken straight to PayPal withoit the facility to view amount in the cart before proceeding, is this correct or is there a way for user to go to cart to see booking amount and then PayPal when multiple booking is turned off?

Thanks, Gerry

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #9789 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Selected Events Cart Shows 0 when Multiple Booking
Hi Gerry

Before we discuss more detail about it, could you please confirm you are using Multiple Booking (shopping cart feature) or just use Individual / Group registration option ?

Regards,

Tuan

• gerryking
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 10 months ago #9831 by gerryking
Hi Tuan,

Thank you for supporting me with this.

I am doing some tests as I plan to demonstrate the system to prospective clients this week. I have experimented with both settings but at the moment I have it set to Multiple Booking, the cost should show £40 as that is what I've set in admin but cart is showing zero.

Thanks, Gerry
Attachments:

More
12 years 10 months ago #9845 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Selected Events Cart Shows 0 when Multiple Booking
Could you please send me adminstrator and FTP account of your site so that I can have a quick check at your setting and make any modification if needed ?

Regards,

Tuan

• gerryking
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 10 months ago #9852 by gerryking
Hi Tuan,

Thanks for support. Can you tell me how I can send you thie info as a private message?

Thanks, Gerry

More
12 years 10 months ago #9853 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Gerry

Please access to Customer Area-> Support Ticket ( joomdonation.com/index.php?option=com_bi...ew=tickets&Itemid=84 ), submit a support ticket to give me the information .

Regards,

Tuan

• gerryking
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 10 months ago #9898 by gerryking
Hi Tuan,

Could you help me to solve this problem please?

Thank you Gerry

• gerryking
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 10 months ago #9915 by gerryking
Hi Tuan,

Have you had any success in resolving the issue?

Regards, Gerry

More
12 years 10 months ago #9916 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Gerry

I am sorry, I have personal work today and have not had time to look at it again yet . Please wait me until this time on tomorrow .

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc