updating cart problem, & event listing

• Susan Brown
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 10 months ago #9688 by Susan Brown
updating cart problem, & event listing was created by Susan Brown
I have noticed that when I try putting a new number into the text field for the quantity of registrations, the update button does not behave properly. I try to change it from 2 to 1, for example, and it goes back to 2 when I click update. And of course the total price does not change.

Also, to only show a single event on the main page, not its category, which page setting do I choose when using the menu manager? The documentation says to choose "event view" in the menu but I'm not sure which one that is...nothing is labeled event view.

Thank you for your anticipated help. This is a wonderful program and was just what I needed!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #9719 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: updating cart problem, & event listing
Hi

I am sorry for lately response (I missed this post because you posted it in a wrong forum). Could you please submit a support ticket contains administrator and FTP account of your site so that I can have a look at it ?

Regards,

Tuan

• Susan Brown
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 10 months ago #9720 by Susan Brown
Replied by Susan Brown on topic Re: updating cart problem, & event listing
Thank you for your response---and forgive my choice of the wrong forum!

I must have had a wrong setting for Events Booking before, because now it just allows people to register as individuals and they don't have a quantity to update in a cart. Registrants aren't offered that 'update" page at all. So that's working fine now.

I'm still a little confused about how to just show the event itself on the first page, not the category. But the person for whom I'm designing the site now tells me that he will have more than one event, so I will be needing the category listing page after all!

In other words, everything is fine now.

More
12 years 10 months ago #9780 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: updating cart problem, & event listing
Great everything works fine now .

For your information, when you set Multiple Booking to Yes (It is a config option which can be changed from Configuration function of Event Booking), the system will works as a shopping cart (you can register for multiple events within one checkout, it has quatity field...) . When you set to No, the Individual / Group registration option will be used and It works as how it is working on your site at the moment .

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc