Registration - details missing in email

• avalon
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 10 months ago #9561 by avalon
Ok here is my situation and problem.

I have an event which includes ladies singles, mens singles, ladies pairs, mens pairs and mixed pairs.
Now let me give an example of what is happening.

A person clicks on the ladies singles then on register, the cart opens up and she makes the quantity 4 for 4 ladies she is entering, then she updates the cart the entry fee changes accordingly, so far no problem, but now she wants to make entries for the ladies pairs so she clicks on add more events chooses ladies pairs then register and then makes the quantity 2, updates the cart and the correct amount is showing for the 4 singles and the 2 pairs. Now she has the entries amounts and events done she clicks on checkout. On the new page that opens she fills in her name and address etc. she writes into a text area the names of the 4 ladies to play singles and into a seperate text box she types in the names of the players for 2 ladies pairs, both these boxes are set up so they MUST complete the boxes. she then clicks on checkout confirmation. This page shows everything she has typed, all the ladies names in the singles, and the pairs, so again so far so good. The she clicks on process registration, gets redirected to paypal pays the correct amount etc.

Now comes the problem.... the email that gets sent out to her and me as confirmation ONLY shows the singles entries and not the pairs, and in admin on the joomla site the events programme only shows the singles too. The pairs event just doesnt appear anywhere. It cant be a problem with the pairs as if I do the pairs first and the singles second its the pairs that shows up and the singles that disappears. If 3 or 4 evenst are entered at the same time its only ever the first one that gets registered and shows.

Am I doiing something wrong somewhere or simply not doing something I should.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #9572 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Registration - details missing in email
Hi

It seems you forgot to install and publish a plugin in the package. In the download package, there is a file called plug_cartupdate.zip . Please install and publish this plugin (It is a Joomla plugin) . After that, Everything will work as expected .

Regards,

Tuan

• avalon
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 10 months ago #9574 by avalon
Replied by avalon on topic Re: Registration - details missing in email
To start with I had forgotten to publish that plugin, but once I had done it, the details appear in the admin on the website but still do not appear in the emails sent out.

The full details are there during the registration process until I click on `process registration`, the confirmation page that comes up only shows the one event, it seems to be the one with the lowest ID. That is if event with id 1 is entered that will be the one that shows in the email.

More
12 years 1 month ago #14598 by TraceyB
Replied by TraceyB on topic Re: Registration - details missing in email
Did this get resolved as the same is happening for me?

More
12 years 1 month ago #14604 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Registration - details missing in email
@TraceyB : What version of the extension you are using ? Could you please submit a support ticket sending me administrator and FTP account of your site so that I can check and fix it for you ?

Regards,

Tuan

More
12 years 1 month ago #14609 by TraceyB
Replied by TraceyB on topic Re: Registration - details missing in email
Hi Tuan
I've sent a detailed support ticket to you!
Thank you for responding...I'm impressed so far.
cheers
Tracey

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc