Cannot register for events

• jlearned
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 1 week ago #9078 by jlearned
Cannot register for events was created by jlearned
Just purchased and downloaded the Events Booking Component. I installed on a new site installation to test it out. I setup the component, created categories, a place and an event. It publishes to the site but when I go to register and checkout, I fill out the form and click on "Checkout Confirmation" button and I get the following error message: "There are no events for processing checkout. Please choose events for your registration". I get this message even though I have 1 item in my shopping cart.

The page I am having problems is here: www.roguewaveadventures.com/new/index.ph...vent_id=1&Itemid=222

I am currently using PayPal in test mode but I have also tried in Live mode with the same results.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 week ago #9085 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Cannot register for events
Hi

I just went to your site and try to register for the event. I can process registration without any problem. Could you please check it again ?

Regards,

Tuan

More
13 years 1 week ago #9094 by gdavidovic
Replied by gdavidovic on topic Re: Cannot register for events
hi

I am having the same exact problem --I go as far as entering contact details (using paypal in test mode) but when I say confirm then it says I have not selected any events

I am using a new server and have not redirected the domain name yet -but you can check (ignore the items on the tables below your event) 69.27.99.163/joomla16/index.php/en/register

thanks,G

More
13 years 1 week ago - 13 years 1 week ago #9095 by mikej
Replied by mikej on topic Re: Cannot register for events
I have no issues registering for an event with the offline payment. Which I just did (Test). As for the Paypal, I can't go any further because it asks me to login in to sandbox for paypal, because you have it in test mode. But it does appear to re direct like it wants to take me to paypal. It appears to be working?
Last edit: 13 years 1 week ago by mikej.

More
13 years 1 week ago #9096 by gdavidovic
Replied by gdavidovic on topic Re: Cannot register for events
Thanks -I will try w paypal in live mode

but--- the offline payment works --however it does not work if I put a coupon code (I created a coupon called cibc888) - then it gives me the no registrations error; if I leave the coupon code blank it works -- maybe I set something up wrong in creating the coupon, I'll check that

Thanks for you quick response -- -

• jlearned
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 1 week ago #9106 by jlearned
Replied by jlearned on topic Re: Cannot register for events
After I posted this I installed CB and tried with that installed and had the same issues so I deleted CB and installed EB in our live site in its basic form with no settings changed and it works. I do not know if it was an installation hiccup or a setting I had inadvertently changed. I post more later today as I am backing tinkering with it.

• jlearned
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 1 week ago #9109 by jlearned
Replied by jlearned on topic Re: Cannot register for events
All is well and it is running smoothy although I have another question but I will start another thread.

More
13 years 1 week ago #9113 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Cannot register for events
OK , Great !

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc