Confirmation Emails

More
13 years 1 month ago #8426 by bibin
Confirmation Emails was created by bibin
Hi, I am trying to get some help on the confirmation emails that are sent. The confirmations work fine but I want to add my own details eg: event location, time etc. I can't get it to work any help would be appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #8440 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Confirmation Emails
Hi

To show event date in Confirmation email, you can go to Event Booking -> Configuration, looks at Theme tab, set Show Event Date to Yes .

Right now, Location is not included in the email. Will spend sometime this week to add this feature to Event Booking and update the download package on server. I will update this forum post when the feature added !

Regards,

Tuan

More
13 years 1 month ago #8445 by bibin
Replied by bibin on topic Re: Confirmation Emails
Thanks for that I look forward to the update :)

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #8820 by wicikj
Replied by wicikj on topic Re: Confirmation Emails
Yep, Tuan, I agree - location and time are very important. People use to forget what they've done... I have many customers calling and asking again and again "what", "where", "when"... Could you tell us, please, when location will be added? It's really ugent for me.

More
12 years 11 months ago #9287 by pjg
Replied by pjg on topic Re: Confirmation Emails
Hello. Just wondering when this feature is going to be enabled. In addition to the location in confirmation emails, I also need to have the end date and time in confirmation emails. Can I add this code in myself somewhere?

This is critical information that customers need to know when they have been sent a confirmation email to attend an event.

Many thanks.

More
12 years 11 months ago #9288 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Confirmation Emails
Hi

For Event Date in email, please see the response in the previous post :

To show event date in Confirmation email, you can go to Event Booking -> Configuration, looks at Theme tab, set Show Event Date to Yes .

For the event Location, I am working on it right now . You will have a config option to enable it in the confirmation email. I will update you when the feature available !

Regards,

Tuan

More
12 years 11 months ago #9294 by pjg
Replied by pjg on topic Re: Confirmation Emails
Thanks Tuan,

I already have the 'Show Event Date' selected to YES. But this only includes the 'Start date and time' on the confirmation email. I also need to include the 'End date and time'.

Many thanks.

More
12 years 9 months ago #10753 by bibin
Replied by bibin on topic Re: Confirmation Emails
Hi Tuan,

I was wondering if you have any updated on showing the event location on the confirmation emails?

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc