Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services

Upcoming Events Category Filter Not Working

  • Kaitie
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
More
1 hour 37 minutes ago - 1 hour 27 minutes ago #179834 by Kaitie
Hello,

I have a Upcoming Events - Default Layout menu item with Top selected for the category on the Details page. 

On the Options tab I selected the categories that I want to display on the page / appear in the category filter. The category filter on the frontend does not work. I can select a category and the page refreshes, but the events are not filtered.

When I leave the Options tab Categories field empty and select Exclude Categories instead, the filters work as expected, but I cannot use the exclude option in this case.

I was using my own template override, but the Casseiopia default does the same.

Any idea why this is happening?

Thank you,
Kaitie

EB 5.10.0
Joomla 6.1.4

EDIT: When I don't put anything in the Options tab Categories or Exclude field the fiters work properly.
Last edit: 1 hour 27 minutes ago by Kaitie. Reason: added more info

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc