- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services Unable to save events when an image is added – Joomla 5.4.9
- Johan Heyde
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
14 hours 13 minutes ago - 13 hours 50 minutes ago #179822
by Johan Heyde
Unable to save events when an image is added – Joomla 5.4.9 was created by Johan Heyde
Hello Support Team,
I am having a problem when creating new events or editing previously created events.
Whenever I try to save an event, I receive an error message and the event is not saved.It seems to be related to the image. If I do not add an image, I can save the event without any problems.
As a workaround, I tried entering the URL of an image directly into the database. The image is then visible in the backend of the website, but it does not appear on the frontend.
I have already reinstalled the latest version of Event Booking, but unfortunately this did not solve the problem.
I am using Joomla 5.4.9
.Thank you in advance for your help
Kind regards,
I am having a problem when creating new events or editing previously created events.
Whenever I try to save an event, I receive an error message and the event is not saved.It seems to be related to the image. If I do not add an image, I can save the event without any problems.
As a workaround, I tried entering the URL of an image directly into the database. The image is then visible in the backend of the website, but it does not appear on the frontend.
I have already reinstalled the latest version of Event Booking, but unfortunately this did not solve the problem.
I am using Joomla 5.4.9
.Thank you in advance for your help
Kind regards,
Last edit: 13 hours 50 minutes ago by Johan Heyde.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Tuan Pham Ngoc
- Away
- Administrator
-
12 hours 13 minutes ago #179823
by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Unable to save events when an image is added – Joomla 5.4.9
Hi Johan
Please go to Events Booking -> Configuration, find the config option Resize Event Large Image, set it to No and try again, the issue will be sorted
If you want to resize the event large image (keep the above config option set to Yes), please make sure you enter valid with and height for:
- Large Image Width
- Large Image Height
After that, the error will be gone
Regards,
Tuan
Please go to Events Booking -> Configuration, find the config option Resize Event Large Image, set it to No and try again, the issue will be sorted
If you want to resize the event large image (keep the above config option set to Yes), please make sure you enter valid with and height for:
- Large Image Width
- Large Image Height
After that, the error will be gone
Regards,
Tuan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Johan Heyde
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
5 hours 5 minutes ago #179827
by Johan Heyde
Replied by Johan Heyde on topic Unable to save events when an image is added – Joomla 5.4.9
Hello Tuan,
Thank you. This did it.
Thank you. This did it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Tuan Pham Ngoc
- Away
- Administrator
-
5 hours 4 minutes ago #179828
by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Unable to save events when an image is added – Joomla 5.4.9
Great. Thanks for confirming
Regards,
Tuan
Regards,
Tuan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc
Support
Documentation
Information
Copyright © 2026 Joomla Extensions by Joomdonation. All Rights Reserved.
joomdonation.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Joomla! Project or Open Source Matters.
The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.
The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.