Need to capture total_amount to use in TY page

• Toolie
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 1 month ago #8232 by Toolie
Hi there, I'm very pleased so far with your product -- thank you!

I'm using an external shopping cart to collect payments for my events. I need to somehow capture the actual dollar amount in the $total_amount variable and use that to display a hyperlinked Pay Now button in my Offline Payment Thank You page.

What I think I need is for the contents of the $total_amount variable (is that the [AMOUNT] tag?) to be made available in the Thank You message, not just in the email. I can set up my cart product with a price of $1, then tack that amount onto the end as qty=[AMOUNT], and that would solve the problem.

Is there another, simpler way to do this? I need this ASAP.

Thanks!

Toolie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #8235 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Need to capture total_amount to use in TY page
Hi Toolie

Yes. You are correct. You can use [AMOUNT] tag. That's the amount users have to pay for you !

Thanks,

Tuan

• Toolie
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 1 month ago #8236 by Toolie
Hi Tuan,

I tried just putting the tag [AMOUNT] in the OFFLINE Thank You Message, and nothing showed up. Am I missing a step?

I noticed that the tags are not listed to the right of the Offline Thank You Message in the Advance Setting Panel of the Individual events. Is that because you've not enabled their use in the Thank You Messages (online and offline)?

Toolie

More
13 years 1 month ago #8244 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Need to capture total_amount to use in TY page
It might be something special with your site. Please submit a support ticket contains administrator account of your site so that I can check it for you !

Thanks,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc