Multiple Booking

• JWellman
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #8104 by JWellman
Multiple Booking was created by JWellman
Hi Tuan,
We ended up switching back to individual booking until the development process for multiple booking is better. We just couldn't get what we need without running into errors. The biggest one happened today when two people registered and were taken to First Data for payment processing. The students paid but the Event Booking registration for each student was no where to be found.

My biggest fear is that the client is going to abandon Event Booking. She asked me today what their other options were for registering students. :(

They have a fairly large student base and really need the bugs lined out for multiple booking. I told her I would post here to ask how much longer it would be for the fixes on the multiple booking.

Now that I've switched them back to individual registration, people are no longer allowed to register more than one person at a time. Today someone registered a group that had five students. He had to enter each of their information and then pay each enrollment separately. :unsure:

www.ifia.org
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by JWellman.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
13 years 1 month ago #8107 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Multiple Booking
Hi JWellman

Infact, you can disable multiple booking event and use Group registration . With group registration, one users can register for serveral users and process payment only one time . Did you enable group registration ?

Please let me know .

Thanks,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc