Need Reg. Buttons to Appear in Event Descrip

• toad78
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
13 years 1 month ago #8021 by toad78
If you go here: elbowroomfresno.com/index.php?option=com...yout=table&Itemid=17 and click on an event, there's no description of the event, which I would like. Where do I go to enable this?

If you also look on that page, you'll notice that IE shows a bunch of --> symbols. Where are these coming from?

Also, instead of the registration buttons on the list, I would like to put them within the event's description.

How can this be done?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #8080 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Need Reg. Buttons to Appear in Event Descrip

If you go here: elbowroomfresno.com/index.php?option=com...=table&Itemid=17 and click on an event, there's no description of the event, which I would like. Where do I go to enable this?

=> You need to edit the event, enter the description for the event in the description field .

If you also look on that page, you'll notice that IE shows a bunch of --> symbols. Where are these coming from?

=> I checked the page and didn't see it. Maybe you could make a screenshot ?

Also, instead of the registration buttons on the list, I would like to put them within the event's description.

=> Do you want to hide the registration buttons on the event list table, just show it on event detail page ?

• toad78
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
13 years 1 month ago #8093 by toad78
I actually need the registration buttons to be available on the event detail page.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc