have configuration issues (group booking & T&Cs)

• RS_Design
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 1 month ago #7963 by RS_Design
Hi i have 2 issues with this component.

1) The group booking functionality doesn't seem to be working...
In configuration i have selected yes for 'collect members information in group registration' & in the individual events selected 'both individual and group registration' for registration type + inserted a max number of registrants for group.

On the front end though, at no point does it allow you to select a group booking or enter any extra details, am i missing something?

2) i want to add terms and conditions, in configuration the select article drop down doesn't show any available articles, do i need to add one anywhere specific? how do i create a terms and conditions article?

many thanks
Richard

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #7996 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: have configuration issues (group booking & T&Cs)
Hi Richard

1) The group booking functionality doesn't seem to be working...
In configuration i have selected yes for 'collect members information in group registration' & in the individual events selected 'both individual and group registration' for registration type + inserted a max number of registrants for group.

On the front end though, at no point does it allow you to select a group booking or enter any extra details, am i missing something?

=> To enable group booking, you need to go to Event Booking -> Configuration, find the config option Multiple Booking and set it to No. After that, when you browse for events, you will see two options : Individual and Group registration options .

2) i want to add terms and conditions, in configuration the select article drop down doesn't show any available articles, do i need to add one anywhere specific? how do i create a terms and conditions article?

=> Terms and conditions are static articles (articles which are assigned to uncategorized sections and un categoried category) . Please create these "static" articles and you will see it is available in the dropdown .

Thanks,

Tuan

• RS_Design
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 1 month ago #8006 by RS_Design
Thats great, thanks very much

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc