More
13 years 1 month ago #7924 by exx
some problems was created by exx
Hi there,

I have just installed event booking and i have some problems:

1) after checkout i gora n 404 error like:

www.ritmica.eu/web/index.php?option=com_...p;id=4&Itemid=92

Not Acceptable
An appropriate representation of the requested resource /web/index.php could not be found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Same with “Fix Process button not working” flag setetd yes or no

2) I have setted like default on Registration Type:” Both individual and groupe registration” but no way to get choice for this … no number of member is showed

I am running Joomla version 1.5.22

You can access test i made by this link:

www.ritmica.eu/web/index.php?option=com_...w=category&Itemid=92

btw your submission ticket system still require category and subject even they are present.

regards

Luca Lana

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #7925 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: some problems
Hi Luca

Regarding the issue #1, It is something special with your server (It seems the server doesn't "like" the XHTML), have some clients had the same issue before . In this case, I will need to modify the code alitle . Please send me administrator account and FTP account of your site so that I can modify the code (you can send it to contact@joomdonation.com) .

Regarding issue #2, you need to turn of Multiple booking. Go to Event Booking -> Configuration, set Multiple booking config option to No . After that, you will see Group registration option which you can enter number of registrants....

Thanks,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc