• Chris Jarvis
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
1 month 3 weeks ago #167943 by Chris Jarvis
Menu Item - Category - Timeline Layout was created by Chris Jarvis
Hello
I have always used the Category - Timeline layout for my event dates to be displayed and set the Number Events option to 10 - Number of events will be shown on the page.
Last week though I noticed that when the page splits on the 10th event date, the second page duplicates the last event from the previous page and hides what should be the first event on the next page.
If I set the Number Events to more events than I have (say 60) and the page shows as one big long page, then all the events show as expected - 1 for each event, no duplicates and no hidden events.

At first I thought I had a problem with just one event and recreated the duplicate event but now I realise it is happening on all the events when it is time to split the lists into multiple pages.
As an example it goes like this:
On a page where you set the Number of Events to 5 before page break it would shows events 1 - 20 like this:

Page 1

Event 01
Event 02
Event 03
Event 04
Event 05

Page 2
Event 05 (again)
Event 07 (hides event 06)
Event 08
Event 09
Event 10

Page 3
Event 10 (again)
Event 12 (hides event 11)
Event 13
Event 14
Event 15

Page 4
Event 15 (again)
Event 17 (hides event 16)
Event 18
Event 19
Event 20

When i make the menu item show 30 events per page it shows all the 20 events correctly in a perfect list.
It is only when the page is split that the issue happens.
Could somebody please help fix this as we are missing out on registrations for the hidden events.

Thanks
Chris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #167946 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Menu Item - Category - Timeline Layout
Hi Chris

That's a strange issue to me. So we will have to check it directly on your site. Please submit a support ticket sending us super user account of your site and link to the page which we can see the issue

We will try to check to see why the issue happens and get it sorted

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc